.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

pastorway

And He Himself gave some to be....evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ...
- Ephesians 4:11-12

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO www.timeintheword.org

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Hill Country of Texas

Pastor - Providence Reformed Baptist Church
Director - TIME in the Word Ministries

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

It's not over 'til the fatbaptist sings

As I have given Jonathan Hunt's blog (fatbaptist) a listing here as a place on the web that I frequent (and as I have noticed that now I am linked on his blog too), I wanted to pass along his Wednesday Hymns posts. Each week he posts a classic hymn usually with a comment or two. The hymns he has posted have all moved me to worship as I have read them and meditated on them. I appreciate his sharing them as many are not available in the hymnals I have even though I do have a collection of old hymnals. And while our church hymnal has hundreds of hymns and choruses, there are so many more out there that do such a wonderful job of exalting the LORD, I am happy to pass these along. Check out his archives too for each previous installment of "Wednesday Hymns".

Here is the link for this week's hymn taken from Psalms and Hymns of Reformed Worship:

Wednesday Hymns Part VI

Thanks, Jonathan!

- pastorway

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home