.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

pastorway

And He Himself gave some to be....evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ...
- Ephesians 4:11-12

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO www.timeintheword.org

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Hill Country of Texas

Pastor - Providence Reformed Baptist Church
Director - TIME in the Word Ministries

Monday, September 12, 2005

A Leap of Faith

Well. I've done it now. I have taken a leap of faith and joined the blogosphere. I hope to use this small space on the internet to post Bible study material, devotionals, articles, sermon notes, practical applications from Scripture, and other resources that can be used to help us all as we pursue truth and grow in grace (2 Peter 3:17-18). I will recommend other blogs, ministers, and ministries that have benefitted me and will bless others. Above all I want to be able to use this forum to glorify God, exalt Jesus Christ, encourage walking in the Spirit, and faithfully proclaim the Word of God.

pastorway

1 Comments:

Blogger King Olaf said...

Looking forward to your Blogging!!

blade

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home