.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

pastorway

And He Himself gave some to be....evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ...
- Ephesians 4:11-12

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO www.timeintheword.org

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Hill Country of Texas

Pastor - Providence Reformed Baptist Church
Director - TIME in the Word Ministries

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Transitions

We are in the middle of several transitions around here. Part of the transition now is to consolidate several ministries/websites into one. In order to do that I am going to be moving some of the material from this blog over to a new site which will combine devotionals, sermons, articles, and the like into one area under the umbrella of our preaching ministry. As a arm of my ministry I started TIME in the Word Ministries in college and have had it as part of what I do to serve the Body of Christ at large ever since. The site is up and in the weeks to come the material from here will be moved there and I will begin work on some new material as well. UPDATE your WEB LINKS please.

So the NEW LINK is
http://www.timeintheword.org
and the ministry name is
TIME in the Word Ministries.


I will leave this site up for archives because so many people end up here as the result of internet searches, but anything new from this point on will be posted at the new site.

As always, thank you for reading. I do hope what I write is an encouragement to the Body. I know you all are an encouragement to me.

My personal theme and meditation for this year seems a good place to intitiate this transition. In all we think, do, and say may we

"give unto the Lord the glory due His name." (Psa 29:2)


See you at the new site!

Yours and His,
Phillip

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home