.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

pastorway

And He Himself gave some to be....evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ...
- Ephesians 4:11-12

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO www.timeintheword.org

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Hill Country of Texas

Pastor - Providence Reformed Baptist Church
Director - TIME in the Word Ministries

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

If Your Foot Offends You....

Dear Readers:
I do apologize for my absence this week and the lack of daily devotionals. They will resume next week. Do be praying for me - the silence on the blog is due in part to an injury at my other job early in the week wherein a large cart filled with metal pipe weighing several hundred pounds rolled over my left foot! Due to swelling, the doctor has been unable to determine if it is broken. I will know more when I return for more x-rays on Friday.



In the mean time I do hope to have a few things to post for your enjoyment and edification. Stay tuned and thanks for reading!

~pastorway

1 Comments:

Blogger Dustin said...

Jamie and I will be praying for your foot!!

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home