.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

pastorway

And He Himself gave some to be....evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ...
- Ephesians 4:11-12

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO www.timeintheword.org

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Hill Country of Texas

Pastor - Providence Reformed Baptist Church
Director - TIME in the Word Ministries

Friday, August 04, 2006

Tag - You're It

I was tagged. I have never been virtually tagged before, but my good friend Jonathan Hunt decided to tag me. So here are my answers for the One Book Meme:

Along with Jonathan I do preface my answers by saying that I have taken the Bible out of the equation:

1. One book that changed your life:
The Sovereignty of God by AW Pink

2. One book that you’ve read more than once:
Why Revival Tarries by Leonard Ravenhill

3. One book you’d want on a desert island:
Spurgeon's Sermons (any volume)

4. One book that made you laugh:
You Might Be a Preacher If... by Stan Toler and Mark Hollingsworth

5. One book that made you cry [or feel really sad]:
Foxe's Book of Martyrs

6. One book that you wish had been written:
How I Made My First Million Preaching the Truth by Me

7. One book that you wish had never been written:
Tie: Any Book by Rick Warren or All of the Left Behind Series (both of which fictionalize Scripture).

8. One book you’re currently reading:
Hudson Taylor by Dr. and Mrs. Howard Taylor

9. One book you’ve been meaning to read:
Preaching and Preachers by D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones

10. Now tag five people:

Lawrence, Lance, Derick, Dustin, and Fred

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home