.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

pastorway

And He Himself gave some to be....evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ...
- Ephesians 4:11-12

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO www.timeintheword.org

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Hill Country of Texas

Pastor - Providence Reformed Baptist Church
Director - TIME in the Word Ministries

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Phillip's Phunnies - Bumper Snickers

A merry heart does good, like medicine... - Proverbs 17:22

Bumper Snickers:

I love animals, they taste great.

Keep honking, I'm reloading.

Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog."

"Work is for people who don't know how to fish"

Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?

What is a "free" gift ? Aren't all gifts free?

What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Ask me about my vow of silence.

"We are Microsoft. Resistance Is Futile. You Will Be Assimilated."

How do I set the laser printer to stun?

Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?

Suburbia: where they tear out the trees & then name streets after them.

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.

Some people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.

Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

"It's as BAD as you think, and they ARE out to get you."

Always remember you're unique...Just like everyone else.

Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.



We have enough youth, how about a fountain of SMART?

"I souport publik edekasion"


Comic Relief:





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home