.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

pastorway

And He Himself gave some to be....evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ...
- Ephesians 4:11-12

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO www.timeintheword.org

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Hill Country of Texas

Pastor - Providence Reformed Baptist Church
Director - TIME in the Word Ministries

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Put Everything on Hold

Well, as I started the week, I mentioned that I had been asked to preach a revival at a friend of mine's church not too long ago. It was the revival that never was only because I became seriously ill with pneumonia a matter of days before I was to go and preach. It was the first, and hopefully last time I ever come down with that.

So I thought I would post devotionals based on my outlines from those never preached messages for our weekly fare. And guess what?

Before I could get the second post done I have been attacked by the most violent virus strain I have ever had in my life. So I am putting EVERYTHING ON HOLD until I get over this - it is HORRID.

Maybe these are just not supposed to be preached, blogged, or discussed??

Nah.

Pray for a swift recovery for my wife and I (yes, she has it too, and was the one who gave it to me!). Love hurts sometimes!!

In the mean time, feel free to browse the archives or frequent the many good blogs I have linked in my side bar.

And I shall return.......soon.

Lord Willing


~pastorway

1 Comments:

Blogger BlackCalvinist aka G.R.A.C.E. Preecha said...

Praying for your health, friend.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home